Visas You Need to Move to Spain

Moving to Spain requires obtaining the right visa based on your situation.

Here are the most common options:

Golden Visa: Ideal for investors, this visa is for those who invest €500,000 or more in Spanish real estate. It offers residency for you and your family. Read more about the Golden Visa

Non-Lucrative Visa: This visa is perfect for retirees and individuals who can support themselves without working in Spain. Proof of sufficient funds and health insurance is required. Read more about the Non-Lucrative Visa

Digital Nomad Visa: Tailored for remote workers, this visa allows you to live in Spain while working for non-Spanish companies. Read more about the Digital Nomad Visa

Each visa has specific requirements and benefits. For detailed information, consult the Spanish consulate or an immigration expert.