The second phase of taking non authorized billboards will be completed before summer 2012 and will see about 200 billboards taken away. The first phase has been completed ending of last year and the plan is to take a total of 800 illegally placed large format billboards away to decrease the visual impact on the landscape.
How it has ever come so far that people can just place huge billboards illegally without anyone ever doing anything about it is still a mystery for me, it´s not like you could not see them.
- Marbella is starting the process of taking billboards down
- Marbella town hall is improving district office of las Chapas and starting work on the rainwater drainage in the area
- Marbella town hall approves plan for international business university
- Marbella town hall to create a public green zone in Las Chapas
- Marbella Town hall agrees to put back lights on most dangerous parts of Carretera Nacional 340/A7