Elviria is located more or less 8 kilometers east of the center of Marbella. It is well know for its perfect sand beaches and lively ambiance. But what exactly makes Elviria a pleasant place to live? We give you ten reasons.
- Beaches: Like said before Elviria has some of the finest beaches in the South of Spain.The Lido beach and Nikki beach/Don Carlos beach are the most populair ones.
- Nikki Beach: If you are the going out to see and be seen type than Nikki beach in Elviria is the perfect place to go. The amazing Sunday parties in summer have been famous for many years in Marbella.
- The Beach House: One of the better restaurants east of Marbella. The location is just perfect straight on the beach. A sunset dinner is a must for romance.
- Greenzones: Elviria is a very green and low density area. It has several parks and forests. The native pine tree and cork oak make this area look pretty. Elviria has hardly goto any buildings over 4 storeys high.
- Roka Bar: This trendy bar is where locals and tourists hang out in the evenings. In the summer season the terrace in front (where you will find Irish pub harmons, Italian restaurant Rosamarino, Asian restaurant Asia Food and international restaurant Gourmet lounge) of Roka Bar is packed and lively.
- Infrastructure: Elviria is only a 30-40 minute drive from the international airport of Malaga and has good bus connections and will have a underground train station in the future. When that will be is a good question though.
- Stylish houses: Elviria has some very beautiful and luxurious villas and apartments. The choice is large.
- Rosamarino de la Piazza: A fantastic Italian restaurant with a nice ambiance, located next to Roka Bar
- La Mairena: located a 7 minute drive uphill from the beach this UNESCO natural reserve brings you into a different world with forest, mountain streams, wild boars, goats and lots of cork oaks.
- Facilities: Tow shopping centers, supermarkets, bars, restaurants….. Elviria has it all